CELEBRATING THE FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF SHANGRI-LA HOTELS’ LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Calling all fans of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts. In celebration of the hotel chain’s loyalty programme, Golden Circle, five new benefits are being introduced as part of its fifth anniversary.
Golden Circle members will enjoy the following, in addition to the programme’s existing benefits:
- Multiple Room Earnings: where members will earn Award Points on up to three rooms when traveling with family members or business associates on rooms booked at a qualifying rate.
- Redemption Night Earnings: members are now eligible to earn a qualifying night and stay when redeeming a free night using Golden Circle Award Points.
- Rollover Nights: Jade and Diamond members can now accumulate surplus qualifying nights to use for status renewal or membership upgrade. These may be carried forward for the following membership year only.
- Buy or Gift Points: members can top up their balance or gift points to others. Points are sold in 100 point increments at US$13 (RM53) per 100 points; members can purchase up to 6,000 GC Award Points in a calendar year.
- Instant Dining Awards: To be launched in December, this benefit enables members to dine out on award points at all managed restaurants and outlets within the Shangri-la family, including over 95 Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders hotels and resorts worldwide.
In addition to the new benefits, all GC members will received double points when dining at participating restaurants within the Shangri-La Group with advance registration, running from 1 April to 30 June 2016. A special 5th anniversary offer from Victor Private Jet also provides members an exclusive US$1,500 (RM6,030) discount on their first private jet booking with Victor (through its iOS app). The offer is available through 31 December 2016.