- No products in the basket.
A tattoo retreat at The Siam Hotel, Bangkok
This package is no longer available
A Sak Yant is a sanctified symbol believed to have magical powers that can ward off evil, protect the bearer and bring good fortune. It is created not with a tattoo gun but by piercing the skin repeatedly using a khem sak, which is a long metal spike.
Tattoo aficionados can now get inked by an arjan, or tattoo master, in the comforts of The Siam Hotel, Bangkok’s Opium Spa as part of a luxurious three-day getaway package. The Sak Yant will be administered by Arjan Boo, a former monk who has gained critical acclaim with his ability to create highly refined and detailed tattoos. The experience comes to an end after a scenic road trip to the famous Wat Bangpra where an abbot completes the ritual by blessing the tattoo to ‘activate’ its powers.Read More
• A three-day stay at The Siam in Bangkok
• A full-body treatment at Opium Spa
• A private yoga session
• A private Muay Thai lesson
• A Sak Yant tattoo by renowned tattoo artist Arjan Boo
• A trip to the mystical Wat Bangpra where an abbot will bless the tattoo
Gift must be purchased by 31 March 2016
"Style is when they’re running you out of town and you make it look like you’re leading the parade."