- No products in the basket.
A tattoo retreat at The Siam Hotel, Bangkok
This package is no longer available
A Sak Yant is a sanctified symbol believed to have magical powers that can ward off evil, protect the bearer and bring good fortune. It is created not with a tattoo gun but by piercing the skin repeatedly using a khem sak, which is a long metal spike.
Tattoo aficionados can now get inked by an arjan, or tattoo master, in the comforts of The Siam Hotel, Bangkok’s Opium Spa as part of a luxurious three-day getaway package. The Sak Yant will be administered by Arjan Boo, a former monk who has gained critical acclaim with his ability to create highly refined and detailed tattoos. The experience comes to an end after a scenic road trip to the famous Wat Bangpra where an abbot completes the ritual by blessing the tattoo to ‘activate’ its powers.Read More
• A three-day stay at The Siam in Bangkok
• A full-body treatment at Opium Spa
• A private yoga session
• A private Muay Thai lesson
• A Sak Yant tattoo by renowned tattoo artist Arjan Boo
• A trip to the mystical Wat Bangpra where an abbot will bless the tattoo
Gift must be purchased by 31 March 2016
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art."