- No products in the basket.
Week-long vacation at The Residences by Anantara
This package is no longer available
If you’re looking for a week-long getaway in South East Asia, The Residences by Anantara will be more than happy to accommodate you and seven other guests.
After a short flight from Singapore to Phuket in a Gulfstream jet, you’ll be whisked to The Residences by limousine. Located on forested hillsides, the residence overlooks the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, and offers a gorgeous sunset view. Each residence houses four bedrooms that sleep eight, a pool deck, and a 21-m infinity pool.
A personal butler will be stationed at the residence throughout the seven-night stay, catering to your whims and fancies. For those who wish to wish to have undisturbed rest, you may engage a Slumber Guru.
During the day, enjoy spa treatments and wellness therapies from the comfort of the residences, including a Signature Bamboo Treatment by Anantara Spa, or hop over to Anantara Layan Phuket Resort to make use of the fitness centre. You may also leave your little ones at the Chang Club while attend cooking and Muay Thai classes. Enthusiasts of water sports can also go kayaking and surfing; kayaks and surfboards are also available at no charge.
When you’re done with the day’s activities, you may choose to have dinner on Layan Beach, courtesy of Dining by Design. After dinner activities include taking a stroll along the sandy beach and listening to waves crashing gently on the shore, or watching locals and tourists release lanterns with well wishes. If you’re lucky, you may even catch a spectacular fireworks show.
On one of the nights, The Residence will also organise a private BBQ dinner on your pool deck. A private chef will be on hand to grill tender meats and the freshest seafoods available on the island, leaving you to mingle with your loved ones.
As icing on top of the cake, The Residences by Anantara is also offering you a two-day, one-night charter on board the 90-ft Sunseeker, Major Affair. Guests will get to decide which islands they’d like to visit. Multiple stops are also possible, allowing guests to beach hop and take dips in the sea as they fancy. All meals will be provided, and of course, your ever-friendly butler will be on hand at your service.
This package is only available to one Robb Report reader. And should you fall head over heels with the villa during the week and would love to call it your own, you'd be pleased to know that this exact villa is also available for purchase.Read More
This package caters for up to eight guests
• A seven-night stay in a four-bedroom villa at The Residences by Anantara
• Butler service
• Round-trip flights between Singapore and Phuket by private jet
• Round-trip airport transfers by limousine
• Two complimentary bottles of Cristal champagne on arrival
• Full-board dining (excluding alcohol) throughout your stay at The Residences
• A Slumber Guru experience for each guest
• A special Dining by Design dinner on Layan Beach
• A private BBQ dinner on The Residences’ deck
• A Signature Bamboo Treatment by Anantara Spa for each guest
• A two-day, one-night cruise on board the 90-ft Sunseeker yacht Major Affair, with meals, soft drinks and butler services included
Gift must be purchased by 31 March 2016.
Gift must be used by 31 December 2016.
"No pressure, no diamonds."