- No products in the basket.
Africa Revealed: A Journey by Private Jet
This passport is no longer available
Experience every facet of extraordinary Africa on one amazing journey. Africa Revealed: A Journey by Private Jet by Abercrombie & Kent takes you to seven countries in 21 days, revealing Africa’s wildlife, culture and history at their most authentic. Travel in style on board a chartered Boeing 757, equipped with first-class, fully lie-flat seats.
- Come aboard an exclusively chartered Boeing 757-200ER jet and stretch out on a first-class seat that extends into a fully lie-flat bed
- Visit the rock-carved churches of Lalibela and attend a reception with local dignitaries in Ethiopia
- Search for Africa’s iconic wildlife in the Serengeti accompanied by top-notch A&K safari guides
- In South Africa, visit spectacular Cape Point and tour the intoxicating Cape Winelands, with tastings and lunch at a wine estate
- Explore the verdant, wildlife-rich plains of Botswana, visiting two top game-viewing destinations
- View Victoria Falls from above on an unforgettable “Flight of the Angels”
- Track mountain gorillas in the thick jungles of Uganda, returning each night to a luxurious wilderness camp
- Experience a night of desert camping in Morocco, followed by three days in dazzling Marrakech
Limited to 50 guests
"Someone should do a study of the human brain and how quickly it can adjust to luxury."