- No products in the basket.
Africa Revealed: A Journey by Private Jet
This passport is no longer available
Experience every facet of extraordinary Africa on one amazing journey. Africa Revealed: A Journey by Private Jet by Abercrombie & Kent takes you to seven countries in 21 days, revealing Africa’s wildlife, culture and history at their most authentic. Travel in style on board a chartered Boeing 757, equipped with first-class, fully lie-flat seats.
- Come aboard an exclusively chartered Boeing 757-200ER jet and stretch out on a first-class seat that extends into a fully lie-flat bed
- Visit the rock-carved churches of Lalibela and attend a reception with local dignitaries in Ethiopia
- Search for Africa’s iconic wildlife in the Serengeti accompanied by top-notch A&K safari guides
- In South Africa, visit spectacular Cape Point and tour the intoxicating Cape Winelands, with tastings and lunch at a wine estate
- Explore the verdant, wildlife-rich plains of Botswana, visiting two top game-viewing destinations
- View Victoria Falls from above on an unforgettable “Flight of the Angels”
- Track mountain gorillas in the thick jungles of Uganda, returning each night to a luxurious wilderness camp
- Experience a night of desert camping in Morocco, followed by three days in dazzling Marrakech
Limited to 50 guests
"Style is when they’re running you out of town and you make it look like you’re leading the parade."