- No products in the basket.
Golfing the Himalayas
A five-day golfing adventure through the Himalayas awaits, taking in some of Nepal’s most spectacular courses – as well as a bit of sightseeing along the way. You first touchdown in the capital, Kathmandu, before being whisked off to your resort just outside the city. The following day is your chance to hit the green, as well as visit some of Kathmandu’s finest cultural spots including Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist monuments in the country. It’s then on to Pokhara via a short flight over the snow-capped mountains, with a full golf session booked at the stunning ‘Himalayan Golf Course’ that cuts into the steep valleys either side. Fly back to Kathmandu for more golfing in the Himalayan foothills back at Gokarna Forest Resort.
• Golfing at Gokarna Resort near Kathmandu
• Excursions to the capital’s finest temples and Buddhist monuments
• Golfing at the Himalayan Golf Course, enclosed by canyons and gushing waterfalls
• Golfing in the Himalayan foothills at Gokarna Forest Resort
"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."