- No products in the basket.
Bonhams Bidder’s Choice
This package is no longer available
Bonhams is no stranger to record-breaking sales. From the £6.2 million (RM41 million) it received for a Bulgari ring with a 5.30-carat cushion-shaped fancy deep blue diamond, to the £17.1 million (RM112.5 million) for the portrait of Duke Francois Henri d’Harcourt by French master Jean-Honore Fragonard, it has proven itself to be one of the world’s foremost auctioneers in art and jewellery. The firm started in 1793 with a single showroom in London, but has since expanded to eight sales offices around the world with a presence in all major art markets including Paris, New York and Hong Kong. The latter location is where Bonhams is offering one Robb Report reader an exclusive chance to become an insider for a day. Have your collection (jewellery, watches, ceramics and contemporary, modern, or Asian art only) evaluated by a specialist prior to the Spring 2016 auction, then enjoy a guided tour around Bonhams’ auction space in Hong Kong and shadow the specialist on the auction day itself.Read More
• An evaluation for your collection
• A guided tour around Bonhams’ auction space in Hong Kong
• An insider’s experience shadowing a Bonhmas specialist on auction day
• Business class round-trip flight tickets for two (from Singapore)
• One night in The Upper House Suite at The Upper House
Gift must be purchased by 30 April 2016.
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art."