- No products in the basket.
6D/5N Hidden Bangkok journey with The Siam
This package is no longer available
Bangkok is a city of many corners and many treasures, many of which are far away from the neon lights of Khao San or the retail overload of Sukhumvit Road. The Siam invites you on a journey to discover the real Bangkok, using the stunning riverside hotel as a base. Set on three acres overlooking the historic Chao Phraya River, The Siam is a 39-room retreat in the royal Dusit district. Designed by Bill Bensley, the Art Deco masterpiece is the last word in Bangkok luxury, with superlative service and an art collection worthy of a museum.
- A six-day, five-night stay at Connie’s Cottage, The Siam
- A bespoke tuk-tuk tour of hidden Bangkok
- Daily private Muay Thai lessons, followed by Muay Thai massage
- Private cuisine lessons with Chef Damri
Gift must be purchased by 31 December 2017.
Package includes accommodation, activities and transport at The Siam, and excludes expenses incurred at external establishments.
"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art."